Yale researchers please follow the steps below to set up a Yale FOM account and instrument application:
- Get an active Workday COA (Charter of Accounts) number from your advisor.
- Check to make sure your computer/smartphone is on the Yale local network or Yale VPN.
- Click Yale FOM (Facility Online Management) to open the Yale FOM page and logon using your NetID and password.
- Follow instructions to set up your personal FOM account. Let us know if your PI is not in our supervisor list.
- Follow the requested format to fill COA number in the accout setup page.
- Fill and submit the biosafety form to activate “Add this account” button.
- Existing FOM users can also click “My Accounts” in your FOM account to add a new account. An updated biosafety form is required for each new COA account.
- Go to “User Home” page, click the small square button next to“Yale West Campus Imaging Core” below “Available Equipment” to open the dropdown microscope.
- In the popup “New User Application Form” choose “Internal” user and hit “Apply” button. The Core manager will be informed by email and you will be contacted for training arrangements.
External academic and industrial users please contact the Imaging Core for account setup.